Skip to content
My Aged Care Contact Centre will be closed on Good Friday - 19 April and Easter Monday – 22 April. My Aged Care Contact Centre will be open on Saturday 20 April 10am – 2pm.
For information on the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety, visit

My Aged Care 'Appointment of a Representative' form

If you want to become a representative or want a family member, carer or other support person to be your representative, call the My Aged Care contact centre on 1800 200 422 or complete the 'Appointment of a Representative' form.

After completing and signing the form, send it with any legal documents required, to My Aged Care by:

  1. Mail to My Aged Care, PO Box 210, Balwyn, Victoria, 3103 or
  2. Fax (1800 728 174)

If you want to check that My Aged Care has received the form, please wait before calling (two business days for fax, six business days for mail).

What happens next?

When My Aged Care has the completed form, they will register both you and your representative with My Aged Care. My Aged Care will call the representative if they need extra information to process the form.

Once a representative has been put in place, the representative can call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 to talk about aged care assessments and services for the older person.

Last reviewed: 30 July, 2017.