You should include
Do not include
- Income support payments from the Australian Government such as the age pension or service pension
- net income from rental property
- war widow/widower pensions and some disability pensions
- net income from business, including farms
- income from superannuation income streams such as annuities and allocated pensions
- overseas pension income
- family trust distributions
- dividends from private company shares.
interest from your bank accounts or financial investments.
Your financial assets will be deemed to earn a certain rate of income.