Social outings, groups and visitors
Type of careThis is a type of help at home service. These are services that help you stay social and connected.
To help you remain social and interact with your community.
How it could help
- Arranging for a visitor to make in-home or telephone-based social calls
- Providing a companion to assist with shopping or getting you to an appointment
- Arranging social activities and providing or coordinating transport to social events
- Arranging for you to attend group-based activities in a centre
- Assistance setting up phone and internet communication services to keep in touch with loved ones
- A care worker visiting you in your home for a short period of time (for example, when your carer is away or unavailable)
How would I get this service?
To find out what services you are eligible for, you will need to be assessed.Apply for an assessment