Type of care
This is a type of help at home service. These are services that help keep you well and maximise your independence.
How it could help
- Continence advisory services
- Dementia advisory services
- Vision and hearing services
How would I get this service?
Depending on your eligibility, it can be provided:
- on its own, through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme, or
- with other services, as part of a Home Care Package.
To find out what services you are eligible for, you will need to be assessed.Apply for an assessment