Skip to content
For information on the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety, visit

Feedback and complaints


You can provide feedback, ask a question or give your comments and suggestions by:

  • calling My Aged Care on 1800 200 422
  • using the online feedback form.

Advocacy services

Advocacy services support older people and their representatives by providing a spokesperson to help them access aged care services.

How to make a complaint

Raise your concerns about:

  • My Aged Care
  • your home support assessment (with a RAS)
  • your comprehensive assessment (with an ACAT)
  • the outcome of your ACAT assessment
  • your care and services.

Last reviewed: 20 February, 2018.