Type of care
This is a type of help at home service. These are services that help you get around and stay connected with your community.
How it could help
- Arranging a driver service
- Providing transport vouchers and subsidies
- Assistance with shopping, visiting health practitioners, and attending social activities
How would I get this service?
Depending on your eligibility, it can be provided:
- on its own, through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme, or
- with other services, as part of a Home Care Package.
To find out what services you are eligible for, you will need to be assessed.Apply for an assessment