Type of care
This is a type of help at home service. These are services that help keep your home liveable.
How it could help
- Help with making beds
- Help with ironing and laundry
- Help with cleaning like dusting, vacuuming, and mopping
- Help with unaccompanied shopping
How would I get this service?
Depending on your eligibility, it can be provided:
- on its own, through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme, or
- with other services, as part of a Home Care Package.
To find out what services you are eligible for, you will need to be assessed.Apply for an assessment