myGov is the Australian Government online system that allows you to use services like Medicare, Australian Tax Office, Centrelink and Child Support. By using a myGov account, your security and privacy is protected.
When you call My Aged Care, our contact centre staff will ask you a number of questions to help us understand your needs. The contact centre will also seek your consent to create a personalised client record which will hold information on your needs and any services put in place.
Log in to My Aged Care using myGov
If you have a client record with My Aged Care, you can access your client record using myGov. The client record allows you to:
- update your personal details
- view your assessment information and support plan, which outlines your assessed care needs
- view your recommendations and approvals for services
- view any referrals to service providers and their status
- view your service delivery information
- view a summary of My Aged Care activities recently undertaken
- update your client representatives. These are the people you have given permission to view your client record.
If you have been approved for a Home Care Package, you will be able to see your letters and how long you may need to wait.
For more information, please read the My Aged Care Client Portal User Guide.
If you are a representative, please read the Navigating the My Aged Care Client Portal as a Representative quick reference guide.
For service providers
Please visit our service provider section for information on managing your details.
What is myGov?
If you need help to log in to myGov, call the myGov helpline on 132 307 and select option 1. The myGov helpline is open 7am - 10pm Monday to Friday and 10am - 5pm Saturdays and Sundays.
More information is available on myGov help.