HCP providers – Summary
Including a good summary of your organisation is key to having a strong profile. It shows who you are, what you hold important, and how someone can benefit from using your services.
Where to add this information
Where it appears for the user
Dos and Don’ts
Do: Keep it brief, welcoming, and informative.
Don’t: Write long lists of the care and services you can provide.
- Welcoming language will let people know you’re here to help. A reassuring message is more personal, rather than a clinical description of services.
- If a website or similar is added to a summary, it won’t be formatted with a hyperlink. It’s better to add a website through the promotional section of the provider portal.
- Think about why people are looking at your profile and what is going to help them make an informed decision. Consider removing non-essential information.
- Only list services that are within the Home Care Packages Program.
- Proof your text – always review the information you provide to ensure correct spelling and punctuation.
- Proof your formatting, too. For example, if the list you included is now a string of words, you may need to add line breaks or, if the bullet list you have has no space between bullets and words, you will need to add spaces.