HCP providers – Care management
The way you provide care and services are central to your organisation. Like an organisational summary, outlining your approach to care management is important. It’s a good way of showing who you are and what you’re all about to potential clients.
If users understand your organisation’s approach to care, it helps them determine if you’re a ‘good fit’ for them – that you will provide the support that suits them. When comparing providers, this may mean the difference between choosing your organisation over another.
Where to add this information
Where it appears for the user
Dos and Don’ts
Do: Keep it brief, welcoming, and understandable.
Don’t: Make it long, clinical, and full of jargon.
- Welcoming language will let people know you’re here to help. A reassuring message is more personal, rather than only a clinical description of services.
- Think about why people are looking at your profile and what is going to help them make an informed decision. Consider removing non-essential information.
- Remember that potential clients come from all walks of life. It's good to keep language easy to read, with jargon at a minimum. Otherwise, some may skip this information altogether.
- You need to include the cost for care management services and outline your approach to care management in your pricing schedule. Package management costs shouldn’t be added here as these are different services.
- Proof your text – always read over the information you’re providing to make sure spelling and punctuation are correct.
- Proof your formatting, too. For example, if the list you included is now a string of words, you may need to add line breaks or, if the bullet list you have has no space between bullets and words, you will need to add spaces.