Profile tips for Commonwealth Home Support Programme providers
As a Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) provider, you offer personalised care at flexible costs. So, introducing people to your range of services using accurate detail and up-to-date information is key.
What do people want to know about CHSP services?
- People want a brief, accurate description of the services that you offer. Detail is important.
- Are your services available right now? Or is there a wait time?
Here are some key features to look at on your profile page:
- Always provide accurate names for your organisation and the services you provide, so that users can understand the support you’re offering.
- Be sure to regularly update your service availability and whether a waitlist is available.
- Started offering a new service? Make sure you add that information to your profile as soon you can.
- Check your organisation’s Find a provider page on the My Aged Care website to make sure that it looks the way you want it. You may need to edit it a few times before you’re happy.
- For technical guidance on how to make profile changes, visit the Service provider portal resources page on the Department of Health and Aged Care website.
Top tip: Check your service delivery area information
It’s important to check that the service delivery area information you provide is accurate, so that your organisation appears in relevant searches. If your profile says that your services are available in a certain area, but they aren’t, it can negatively affect your reputation.