Published date: 8 August 2022
Find out the latest update on in-home aged care reforms and regulation by joining us for a webinar on Wednesday, 31 August.
The webinar will cover the next steps for the development of a new in-home aged care program by 1 July 2024. It will also provide an update on a new Aged Care Act and regulatory arrangements.
What will the webinar cover?
As well as getting an update on recent outcomes in the reform space, you will find out:
- how public feedback is shaping the future delivery of in-home aged care
- what the new approach to regulating aged care could look like
- what the development of a new Aged Care Act could mean for you
- how the urgent review of the Aged Care Quality Standards is progressing
- how to get involved and share your thoughts on shaping the new approach to in-home aged care.
Reforming in-home aged care and regulation - Update
Date: Wednesday, 31 August 2022
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm AEST
The Australian Government recently announced the deadline to reform in-home aged care will be extended to July 2024.
If you want to keep up to date with aged care reform, visit the Ageing and Aged Care Engagement Hub.
Last updated date: 8 August 2022
News and updates
For alerts on issues like COVID-19, information on new features coming to this website, important updates from the Australian Government about aged care, and more, visit our News and updates page.