Published date: 27 September 2022
The Australian Government is reviewing the Aged Care Quality Standards. This is in response to recommendations of the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety.
You’re invited to a free webinar to learn about:
- the review of the Quality Standards
- how you can have your say during the public consultation process.
The Department of Health and Aged Care is hosting the webinar. It will take place from 1pm-3pm AEDT on Monday17 October.
What will the webinar cover?
The webinar will explore:
- why the review is happening, including the findings of the Royal Commission
- the review process to date including consultation with experts, older people, peak bodies and the aged care sector
- the strengthened Quality Standards and proposed changes
- opportunities for you to have your say via focus groups and surveys.
If you’d like, you can also submit a question for the panel Q&A session. You can submit your question when you register or during the webinar.
Event and registration details
Date: Monday, 17 October
Time: 1pm-3pm AEDT
Registration: To register for the webinar please visit the registration page.
Public consultation on the strengthened Aged Care Quality Standards is open from 17 October to 25 November 2022.
Find out more and get involved at the Aged Care Engagement Hub.
Last updated date: 7 October 2023