Published date: 2 November 2020
A free COVID-19 Support Line is available to provide information and support to older people across Australia, as well as their families and carers.
You can call the Support Line on 1800 171 866 (free call) if you:
- would like to talk with someone about COVID-19 restrictions and the impact it is having on you
- feel lonely or isolated or are worried about a loved one
- have questions about changing your aged care services
- need help to access new care services or essential supplies such as shopping
- have concerns about a friend or family member living with dementia
- would like to arrange a one-off or regular wellbeing check for yourself, or someone else.
The Older Persons COVID-19 Support Line is available from Monday to Friday, except public holidays, from 8:30am to 6pm.
Read more about other COVID-19 support available.
Last updated date: 2 November 2020