My Aged Care client record
When you call My Aged Care, our contact centre staff will ask you a number of questions to help us understand your needs. The contact centre will also seek your consent to create a personalised client record which will hold information on your needs and any services put in place. The record will mean you won't have to retell your story on multiple occasions to the contact centre, assessors and service providers.
Login to My Aged Care using myGov
If you have a client record with My Aged Care you can access your client record using myGov. The client record allows you to:
- update your personal details
- view your action or support plan, which outlines your assessed care needs
- view a summary of My Aged Care activities recently undertaken, such as your calls to My Aged Care
- view any referrals to service providers and their status
- update your client representatives. These are the people you have given permission to view your client record
- view your assessments and/or services.
If you have been approved for a home care package you will be able to see how long you may need to wait.
For more information, please read the My Aged Care Client Portal User Guide (PDF, 3.2Mb).
For service providers
Please visit our Service Provider section to manage your details.
What is myGov?
myGov is the Australian Government online system that allows you to use services like Medicare, Australian Tax Office, Centrelink and Child Support. By using a myGov account, your security and privacy is protected.
Creating a myGov account
Help with myGov
If you need help to log in to myGov, call the myGov helpline on 132 307 and select option 1.
The myGov helpline is open 7am - 10pm Monday to Friday and 10am - 5pm Saturdays and Sundays.
More information is available on myGov help.
myGov shopfronts offer face-to-face help and advice on how to connect with My Aged Care and other government services online. Find out where myGov shopfronts are located and how they can help you.